Double S: Show and Selina Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double S: Show and Selina Love

Show and Selina Lovers, Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lixiangqingren
Administrator
Administrator
lixiangqingren

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-30

[12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: [12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend   [12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:22 pm

Selina suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) accepted a magazine interview with "M'S" the other day, revealing that he once dressed up as Santa Claus two or three years ago during Christmas at his girlfriend's house. Passer-byers did not recognize him, and he decided to wait outside for his girlfriend. He takes out the gifts that he had prepared, the girl did not recognize him at first, but upon discovering who he was, she was so touched that she began to cry.

Girlfriend really loves crying

Although he stubbornly did not revealing who his girlfriend at the time was, the reporter calculated the time, saying that Selina was the biggest suspicion, especially since she really loves crying, this is also something to be taken in consideration.

Credits to Baidu.com
Translated by lixiangqingren of Double S.

Haha! I really do think that Selina and Show - if they're not together now - they must have had some history together. I honestly don't believe that nothing's happened between them. I remember watching the episode of KangXi where Selina was hosting and Show was a guest, they were so "ai mei"! They're so cute. =)
Back to top Go down
http://miss-understood.violinstar.net
Butifly
Double S Newbie
Double S Newbie
Butifly

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: [12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend   [12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:32 am

Thanks for the translation! Yea...I do think they have a "thing" for each other. Watching the Kang Xi eps...you can tell they feel awkward toward each other...and usually they don't. Hahaha maybe because they're shy.
Back to top Go down
S.H.Ella
Double S Newbie
Double S Newbie
S.H.Ella

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: [12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend   [12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:10 am

Cute! I'd be cryign too if my BF ever did that to me. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend   [12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[12/12/07] Selina is suspected to be Show's ex-girlfriend
Page 1 of 1