Double S: Show and Selina Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double S: Show and Selina Love

Show and Selina Lovers, Unite!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken",

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luvx2s
Double S Newbie
Double S Newbie
luvx2s

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken", Empty
PostSubject: Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken",   Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken", Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:12 am

Translated by: shellstah__ @ http://asianfanatics.net
Credits: MingPao

Show Luo held an autograph session and attracted a lot of fans. There were so many fans that the place was packed. He performed for the fans and afterwards played games with them. A male fan was lucky enough to recieve a hug from him. Show expressed that he was happy when he saw how many different fans supported him and was not afraid when he hugged the male fan. "I cleaned myself so people will see that I smell good and I won't get called 'stinky pig'." He also said that Hong Kong fans were more shy and in the past he had expierenced crazy fans kissing his neck. "I'm really afraid that they will kiss my neck and then become 'curry chicken'." He admitted that he had male gay fans and once recieved a present that consisted of a pink lipstick mark on a napkin. He pointed that his new album <Trendy Man> sold more than 130, 000 copies and was his best record of the year. Even though it gave him pressure, he still felt lucky and used it to deflect any rumours about buying chart positions. He also talked about how mischevious he was when he pretended to be ultraman when he left the airport. He admitted that he cares a lot about his face so he covers his face when he doesn't have to show his swollen face.
Back to top Go down

Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken",
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double S: Show and Selina Love :: Show [羅志祥] :: Show's News-
Jump to: